Friday, July 16, 2010


This morning I got to go spend some time with some of my favorite IOWA friends. I've known Chad and Powers (Chris) for years. Before I moved out to California I spent most of my time with Powers, Chad and Stacey. I've known Powers since junior high and he was one of my best friends in high school. We've kept in contact all these years. I got to know Chad in college. Chad married Stacey who became a close friend and the four of us hung out a lot. Powers got married a few years back and they just had a baby who I got to see for the first time! She is precious. Since my trip home was so quick Stacey offered to make breakfast so we could spend a few hours together. Thanks for being so accomodating. I love you Guys!

Chris and I with his new daughter Taylor! The miracle baby! :)

Me and the Stacey's!

No comments: