Sunday, July 4, 2010

FREEDOM, FAITH, FRIENDS, FOOD and FUN on the Fourth...

Today was a day to celebrate our freedom here in America, reflect on all of those serving our Country and fighting for the freedoms that we tend to take for granted. Going to church on this holiday made me reflect on my freedom in Christ and what a blessing it is to know Him. I've spent a lot of time with the Lord lately and this day was another sweet reminder of how blest I am to have my hope in Him!

Tonight I spent time with some sweet friends (another blessing). Lynn had some friends over for the evening for some good food, fun, fellowship and fireworks. We barbequed and had a great time. The kids loved the fireworks and had lots of sugar to keep them up! The picture above is Tiffany after the kids threw all their confetti on her...such a good sport! :)


I also got to do one of my favorite things....Cuddling with my sweet Tater Tot! Thanks Lynn for a fun evening.

1 comment:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

way to be so quick girl! Had a blast. Love you!