Thursday, December 18, 2008

RELIEF...

I feel a little weak, have the most disgusting hole in my mouth, and am tired but I feel SOOO MUCH BETTER!!!! That pain was some of the worst pain I have felt so I am glad the problem is gone. At the doctor they put me compltetly under and I remember trying to fight it. The Dr. was asking me questions and I wanted to answer but I could feel the laughing gas taking me over. It went so fast. It felt like 5 minutes although it was 45. I'm so thankful Johnny was with me. They explained everything to him that I would need to do and then he brought me home and Mandy took care of me the rest of the night. (She can make a mean milkshake!!!)
I was in and out of sleep from 4-9 and finally went to bed then. I only woke up once in the night: took more medication and then slept until 7:00! I am a little sore and grossed out but doing better. I am just going to rest today! Thanks to everyone who was praying!

*Today I am thankful for my roommate...such a gracious, loving caretaker! Love her!

3 comments:

Jenny M. said...

I just read all of this!!!! I'm so glad you're doing better and that you have great friends around you to take care of you! Take it easy...

Love you sis!!

612 SW 50th Street said...

I have some dental work scheduled too. I also can't stand going to the dentist. I'm glad you're starting to feel better. Your favorite brother

Cherie Baker Vann said...

oh my word girl, I am so glad you are on the other side of that nightmare!!!! Yay for Johnny!!! :)