Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Break Day 1...

It's only been a couple hours but I am already enjoying my time off. I have been needing A LOT of rest since I had my wisdom teeth out but I was up by 7 AM rearing to go. Mandy was getting ready to leave for work and I was a little sad that she's leaving tommorow for 10 days. I have really enjoyed her as my roomate but most importantly my friend. She is a blessing in my life! Iv'e been doing laundry, had my coffee and spent some good time with the Lord. What a morning...love it!

I participated in a CD exchange with my office and I created Hollie's Hot Hits of 2008. Thought I'd share the songs with you that inspired, encouraged, made me dance, songs that brought me back to a special time/moment and songs that I just really liked this year. If you haven't heard of them go to itunes.

Lesson Learned: Alicia Keys
My Life, My Love, My All: Kirk Franklin
Realize: Colbie Callait
Amazing Grace: Chris Tomlin
What Do I know of Holy: Addison Road
Butterflies: Dave Barnes
Umbrella: Rhianna
OK: J.R.
Overjoyed: Stevie Wonder
Christ in the Middle: Toussaint
The Way I Feel: Matt Wertz
The Only Name: Hillsong
I Can Trust in You: Rebecca St. James
Crumble to Pieces: Phil Wickham
Gravity: John Mayer
A Friend in the World: Matthew West
Single Ladies (put a ring on it): Beyonce (Heck yes!)

*Today I am thankful that we've got to have Sissy in our family the last 6 months. If you think of it pray for my sister and family. We go to court tommorow and she could be taken away at that time. (see Kelli's blog for more info).

3 comments:

Jenny M. said...

I hope I get a copy of that CD!!

Love you and praying for Kel and her fam!

Bill and Jenn said...

What? No JT?? I'm shocked. :)
Hope you are enjoying your Christmas break. We're staying here this year-- no Florida trip. Let's see if we can get together for lunch sometime over the next 3 weeks.
Love ya girl!

Happy Hollie said...

I knew Jenny would call dibs on a CD and I knew someone would comment regarding no JT! Holla to you both and I want to see you both over break.