Friday, December 19, 2008


A couple nights ago Adam and Luke took me on a suprise night on the town. These boys have become two of my favorites over the last six months. I work with Luke and Adam is his best friend who taught a class at the college this year so he was around our office a lot. We try to meet once a week for what we like to call "Family time". We share what's going on in our lives, encourage one another, pray for one another and I try to keep them in line! :)
We had talked about having a family dinner for Christmas and they ended up planning a suprise night for me. They took me down to Beverly Hills. We drove around Rodeo and walked and enjoyed the Christmas cheer. We then went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was such a fun night and they spoiled me! I am so thankful for the people the Lord blesses me with and places in my life. I treasure their friendship!

No comments: