Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I hate the dentist....

I have been in horrible pain this week! I went to the dentist on Monday who gave me vicadin AND an antibiotic. He said it looks like my wisdom tooth was infected. Neither of the medications have helped. After three days of taking lots of pain medication with minimal results I went to a oral surgeon this morning who will be removing my two wisdom teeth in one hour! I am scared. I do not like the dentist and they will put me out completley. My good friend Johnny is going with me and will take me home after. You can pray for me. (Have I said how much I hate the dentist?!?!?)

By 8:00 PM and $650 later (SERIOUSLY)....I should be feeling better.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me too. I like your blog! You are a very talented blogger! Check out my blog for a free internet speed test. Comments appreciated!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

Caitlin said...

I am so with you, I hate the detist also, but you should feel so much better soon without your wisdom teeth! I will pray for you tonight! :)

Amber Lynn said...

hollie- THANK GOD for pain meds...I had all 4 pulled at the same time...And I HATE the dentist too.

Anonymous said...

So sorry, Hol! That is a bummer but hopefully it will help!! Let me know if you need anything!