Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Break Week 2


I can't believe my break is half over. It's been so great. This weekend was full of time with good friends. Friday night I went out with Jen and Jenny! We had so much fun. We went out to celebrate Jenny and my birthdays. We went to Topanga for dinner at PF Chang's. I love these girls. It was so fun to be together again.

On Saturday Summer came over so we could catch up on life and Saturday nigth I had two friends from church over who have been such an encouragement to me...Denise and Patricia. We had a good time. We ate dinner, talked for hours and then watched a movie.

Sunday was church and then I was going to have a night at home but Lynn and Michelle called to go to a movie. We went and saw "Marley and Me". It was aight. I give it a "6".

This morning was AWESOME...hence the pictures. Kristin (from my office), Shannon Stauffer and I went to Hollywood to walk the trails of Runyon Canyon.. It was so beautiful! I've always wanted to go but today was the first time. I loved it and will be going back soon. It was a great workout too. We had such a good time walking and talking. I loved sharing it with these girls. (Tricia, we are soooo there when you get home!)

Life is good and I am loving the break!

*Today I am thankful for the beautiful weather outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Holls! We got your package! Thanks so much Love the onsie - he will wear it this summer! Perfect for hot weather! I haven't been on blogs much until now so Its nice to read up on your life. Girl, you are one blessed chick! All the friends and wonderful people the Lord has put in your life is awesome. I'm jealous! All the fun walks, movies, hang out times. . . I miss my friendship with you and hanging out. There are seasons to life. I am thrilled for your sister and what a beautiful baby! Praying they get to keep her. Even if the Lord just has it for a time in this little ones life, what a difference for her and the constant home life and love she is getting. I miss you tons. Thanks again for celebrating with us!

Love you
H

Cherie Baker Vann said...

happy belated birthday! and I live near Runyon Cyn and will go with you anytime!! :) Happy New Year!!