Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love My Mom...


I got to stay a night with my Rents last week when I was in the mid-west. I miss doing the girl things that a daughter gets to do with her mom. I only get to see them twice a year so it's something we both miss a lot!
I love you Mom and am so glad we got to spend a little time together. You are such a hard worker and servant to others. I have enjoyed seeing you and dad enjoy the empty nest a little more. (No I'm not moving back in!) :) Thanks for being one of my biggest fans. i miss you!

*Today I am thankful (again) for Ivy and the joy she brings to our family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thanks Hollie you brought tears to my eyes. I miss you guys so much
but I know you are where the Lord wants you to be. Momx0x0x0

612 SW 50th Street said...

Mom, I love you more. Your #1 Son.