Thursday, October 16, 2008

I am Spoiled....

Have I mentioned how much I love my staff?!?! Today was Boss's Day and they completly spoiled me! They brought in a huge spread for breakfast and my favorite Starbucks drink, gave me $15 itunes gift card, flowers, a thoughtful card and money to buy a new leather chair. I am so blessed to work with people who love me, serve me and encourage me the way that they do.
Today was the start of a big couple days at work. It's our Fall College View Weekend and we have around 150 people visiting over the next two days. It's such a fun YET busy time for our office but we love it! The picture is part of my staff at my breakfast and the other is Kristine Ardavanis (a sweet girl who works in my office...love her!)and I with our new TMC surfboard!

*Today I am thankful for the love and encouragment I received all day.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hollie, I am coming into town this next week and I was telling Wendy I would love to see you. Maybe on Saturday (oct.25th)we could all go to red mango together. I think Wendi is going to call you. She said you may be out of town and I know this is a busy season for you work wise. But if it works out it would be so FUN!

Anonymous said...

That's great, Hol! You deserve it!

Jenny M. said...

Love all the love. You're a great boss! Can't wait for my Sunday evening call...I'll be waiting!! :)