Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Heart Saturdays...


I haven't had a Saturday off in three weeks! I was supposed to go to a work conference today in Pasadena but yesterday it was cancelled. Holla! My day started off great...I slept in until 8 AM this morning...blessed! I went to a cardio kickbox class at my gym, hung out at the Gebhards and went on a walk with Julie, then Matt and Ivy came over to see me and help me with some hanging, got some phone calls from people that I hadn't talked to in awhile (love you Lamay and Pops) and then tonight was roommate night. We went to a movie and then had a night in reading and chatting. I love days like these. I had to post two picks of Ivy from today at my house. I cannot believe how big she is getting. She's so talkative and makes me laugh. I adore her!


*Today I am thankful for the fall like weather.

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Love her face in the 2nd photo! What a cutie! She's a lucky girl I wish I was hanging with Aunt Hollie :)

Glad you got to relax and get fun stuff done...you deserve it!

Love you!

Sarah Ikegami said...

What a fab Saturday! I'm glad you had such a nice day...wow, little Ivy is getting to big! She's a doll!