Thursday, April 24, 2008

Yesterday was a good day. It was Administrative Assistant Day so the office started out by taking Megan to Starbucks. We got to sit outside and just enjoy talking and all being together. I LOVE MY OFFICE. We have a great time together. I went back and had a couple of meetings and then Megan and I left to go to Glen Ivy spa. She had a massage and I did a pedicure. We also did the Grotto there. It was super fun for me as Meg had never been to a spa or received any pampering like that before. We also sat in the hottub and the sauna...it was so fun.
Then I went with Kelli and Wendy to The Grove. The Grove is one of my favorite places to go shopping or hang out down in LA. It's beautiful and a great place to "people watch." Maryann met us for diner at Cheescake Factory. It was a great and tiring day!When I got into work I only had 57 emails for being gone for an afternoon! Snap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are our pics from last night Fergie?

Wendy Penberthy said...

i'm glad there are no pics, ha ha! i had a great time with you girls, it was fun to get out with the girls! HOLLA!!