Sunday, April 27, 2008

Four Things...

My friend Jenny recently tagged me to do a Blog on "Four Things." I am posting my answers and will then tag four friends to do their "Four things" on their blogs.

Four things about me that you may or may not have known in no particular order.

1. Four jobs I have had in my life:
Social Worker, Clothing department at Target, telemarketer (raised money for MADD), and landscaper

2. Four Places I lived:
Clinton, Iowa. Cedar Falls, Iowa. Valencia, CA. Canyon Country, CA

3.Four Shows that I watch (Tivo):
Survivor, 48 Hours, American Idol, Dateline.

4. Four Places I Have Been:
Thailand, Florida, Phillipines, Malyasia

5. Four Blogs I Read Regularly:
Jenny, Wendy P., Kelli (sista), and Sarah Ikegami

6. Four of MY Favorite Foods (that i don't eat regularly):
pizza, nachos, chicken burrito, and garlic mashed potatoes

7. Four Places I'd Rather be right now:
The Beach, Home Goods (I need to go), my brother's house, bed

8.Four things I look forward to in the next year:
Uganda, the beach, Vegas, meeting my neice

Now I tag: Kelli, Wendy P., Julie G. and Sara I.

* Today I'm thankful for a great turnout yesterday at work for Admitted Student's Day. (I'm also thankful it's over!)

No comments: