Friday, April 25, 2008



Last night Ivy came over to spend the night. I had a hard day at work, wasn't feeling well, was really tired, and left a lot of unfinished work but I felt joy that I got to spend time with my neice. I went to get her from Wendy's and she had made me dinner (it was so good) and then she gave the girls a bath together so I didnt need to do that when I got home. I was thankful. I love Wendy and her kids. I love seeing Ivy and Katie togehter. They are so cute.
Ivy and I had a fun night and laughed a lot together. She's a snuggler and likes to seep right next to you....all night long. It was a restless night for me but i loved it! :)

3 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Those pictures are so stinkin' cute. I love how both Ivy and Kate's hair is all crazy and wild! :)

Kelli said...

Ivy loves you and has been talking about you ALL MORNING. Thank you for last night!

Wendy Penberthy said...

thank you for coming over yesterday... i am praying that you feel better soon...