Monday, April 28, 2008

People of the Week: Admissions Interns

I love the interns that work in my office. They are caring, loving, always willing to pitch in and serve, and they are FUN!!!! We work hard and laugh a lot. Last night we had our End of Year Party at my house. We missed Sarah, Luke, Esther and Megan but the highlight was just being together. We had a taco bar and yummy deserts. We then played a game where John asked everyone thirty three questions regarding the year and people in the office. Hugh and Hampton took first and second place. It was sad to say goodbye to Bobbie and Hugh as they will be graduating in two weeks. I am so grateful that the Lord has blest me with such wonderful people to work with. These people have become family and I consider them one of God's biggest blessings in my life. Holla for Admissions!!!

*Today I'm thankful that Tricia made it back home safe.

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Hollie, you'll have to tell John Springs "hi" from Sean and I!

Swimwife said...

Interns were one of the best things about working at TMC!!! I love it!
love you girl
Staci