Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cough Sneeze Breathe...

I mentioned yesterday that I've been sick! I haven't posted on this becasue I don't want to be a complainer. In fact, if anything I don't like to talk about it because I am constantly reminded how blest I am with my health and I could be a lot worse off. I have not been feeling great for about a year and a half. When I first started feeling bad I thought it was my yearly sinus infection that I get but it never went away. I have a cough, am tired, difficulty breathing and on and off other symptoms.
I have been to numerous doctors and have ruled out many things. I have had X-rays, CT's, breathing tests, shots, antibiotics, nasal sprays, allergy pills, inhalers, I just did a body de-tox and nothing seems to work.
I'm starting to try the All natural route....it's killing me but i think there might be something to it. I have been taking a lot of fiber, Omega 3, probotics and vitamins. I have also tried to cut out (limit) sugar and white flour products. I did really good for a week and then started to feel better. After two days of feeling good I munched on cornbread, cheesy potatoes, and brownies and within hours I wasn't feeling good again.
Needless to say I'm back on the "Hollie is going to lose it if she doesn't get a little chocolate soon" diet. Pray for me friends! Pray that I can be disciplined and that I can get to the bottom of what is making me sick.

*Today I am thankful that I don't have any serious health issues that prevent me from living my life!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

we will be praying Hol. I know that it has been a pain. With this new diet, you are going to be skinnier than ever!

Anonymous said...

CALL JOSH!!! I talked to Vanessa and she said that he knows a lot about this kind of thing. I KNOW he can help you!! I'l get you his number later...You have SUCH a good attitude!!