Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunburns Hurt...


Yesterday was the Annual Master's College golf tournament. Every year I am asked to work at it to greet the golfers and hand out gifts. It's a big day of fundraising for the college. The last three years Hugh and I have gotten to work together. This is always a fun day for us to catch up and try to annoy one another! :)
We had a great time but my arms got a major farmer's sunburn. I was burning up all last night. Another highlight was getting to meet my sisters favorite #1 person crush....Kirk Cameron. She was texting me telling me she was "Jelly" (that means jealous). I got a good laugh out of it.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Kelli was MAJOR JELLY yesterday. I was sitting at home reading his new autobiography. Boo Hoo!
PS> You don't know how many times I almost brought your niece out to visit!

Jenny M. said...

Cute hat girl! Sorry about the burn!

Poor Kelli...she'll just have to hunt down JT next time she's around town to even the score!!!