Monday, April 21, 2008

I've been a slacker. Not because I am lazy or don't have anything to say, I've been sick and tired! This weekend was another busy one. I had dinner on Friday night with my good friends Angela and Jared then we went to bible study. Saturday I helped throw a shower for a friend (Sarah) in my bible study. Sarah is also the same person who watches Ivy during the week. Then I had to take my car in as a baseball hit my windshield at the college and cracked it. $167 later I got to go home! Saturday nigth I got to hang out at the house with Tricia. I LOVE my roommate. IT's funny because even though we live together it's a special treat when we are both home together and it's fun to just kick it with her.
Today I went to church and it was my first Sunday doing "The Courtyard". It's where all the visitors come and we talk to them and make them feel wecome to our church. I was just thinking how intimidating it would be to come visit a church of thousands of people. IT's a priveldge to be able to talk with them and help them get connected.
Mom...I hope this is a good update for you. I'm still alive and kicking! Call me when you get back from NM!

*Today I'm thankful for Lifetime movies.

1 comment:

Nathan Keith said...

Lifetime Movies????

HA!