Monday, November 5, 2012

Wedding






Hugh and I got married at 7:00 pm in our friend's backyard. It was so special. Our wedding party walked down to "Great is they Faithfulness" by Cece Winans and I walked down to "You and I" by Steve Wonder (sung by Michael Buble'). 




Our good friend, mentor and my boss Mark Tatlock married us! In pre-marital counseling we had to write our own covenant to each other and we decided to use them for our vows in our wedding. I really liked this as it made things so personal for Hugh and I. We also shared communion for the first time as husband and wife. This was probably my favorite part of the whole ceremony. WAIT...i take that back....the first kiss was my favorite! :) I am so thankful to be Mrs. Hugh Jackson!
And I couldn't forget the cutest kids EVER....my neices and nephews!
McClain.....THAT FACE!
My Girls!
Mason....LEGIT!


I think Hugh and I win the award for the shortest reception!  We personally dismissed everyone from the wedding so we could say hello to everyone. We knew that we wouldn't be able to spend time with each person that came so this was our way of getting to thank everyone.  Once that was done,  we cut the cake and had the wedding party speeches. MY favorite was my sister's. She wrote words to the tune "Isn't she Lovely" by Steve Wonder and sang it to us.  We Loved it!


Not too long after this we took off! One of the ONLY things Hugh wanted for our wedding was to drive away in a cool car! We were able to do so! :) Here we are getting ready to leave as Mr. and Mrs. Jackson!


No comments: