Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wedding Day

What a beautiful day it was. I woke up about 7:30 am and my bridesmaids arrived at my house around 10:00 AM. We all got ready together in my house. My good friend Holly was with me all day making sure I was taken care of, she did my make up, got me to where I needed to be and helped with any last minute things that came up. 5 days before my wedding I was in my good friend Steffi's wedding and she gave me this awesome monogram robe that I got to wear! I loved it (I love you Steffi)!
It was such a chill morning and I loved being with my people I love so dearly. I was so excited to see Hugh though! I was ready to get the wedding going so I could go and start my new life as a married woman!
Hugh surprised me with flowers, a very sweet card and he had given me a watch I had been wanting. (the card made me cry.....I was so close to being Mrs. Hugh Jackson!)  
Then there was the first look! I remember standing in the house with my sisters, looking out and seeing Hugh walk to the gazebo and I just stopped and started crying. I was overcome with thankfulness that I was about to see the man I was going to marry on our wedding day! The following are pictures of our first look...




Here are a couple more favorites....


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute wedding day photos. I am impressed to have a glance at these pictures. Anyways, we have also started the preparations for our big day. The planning process is daunting so we have been thinking to get an easy wedding package offered by an event space Atlanta. The package will make things quite easy!