Monday, November 26, 2012

Just call me Martha....Martha Stewart that is!

 I am SOOO kidding! As you continue reading you will understand. Last Christmas Hugh bought me a sewing machine and it wasn't until this LAST weekend that I did anything with it. I wanted one so I could make crafty things for the home! Hugh's mom showed me some of the basics when she was here and I was off! My starter project was a heating pad. After my first stitch (shown below) the thread came out. It took me (and Hugh) 45 minutes to figure out i was turning the hand wheel the wrong way to get it threaded correctly! Now should we talk about this stitch? Yeah, let's not....

After I got over that hurdle I was off and the finished project was a success. I filled it with rice (pour some good smelling oil on the rice) throw it in the microwave for 90 seconds and you have a great heating pad!




4 comments:

Kelli said...

Great job!

mom said...

Good job Martha

123 said...

She looked up discount red bottom shoes at Gary,bent his eye and captivated it while Mrs.Defner,Shelley,said something into the buzz about her affairs for tomorrow.Im sorry,Pams eyes said while his returned,no,I am,because that was their way in a lot of things whenever the arena below them rumbledto blitz against one red on the bottom of shoes another,accessible and changing,accessible to achieve already the agitation ceased.For example,this brace of Red Bottom Shoes,which originates from atramentous covering and blubbery belvedere architecture that is the adviser of appearance flavor.It auction functions Red Bottoms,buttery red bottoms shoes for cheap bedlam covering lining and signature red covering sole.

fifa-coin said...

Gamers could also engage in team-based sport modes and also different reside situations.Creative representative Andy Tudor informed GameSpot within the fresh printed critique which Realm of Rate is not going to set just about any content material at the rear of the paywall because that is fully apparent.
Cheap fifa 15 coins

Fut 15 coins