Saturday, November 29, 2008

Reasons why I LOVE Thanksgiving break...















*Sleeping in
*The meal (AND leftovers...thanks Patty and Dawn!)
*Lots of reading
*Creating cards
*Seeing Ivy
*Movie with Hugh ("Quantum of Solace"...it was aight)
*staying up late
*catching up on TiVo
*working out with Tricia
*watching football with Luke
*Christmas shopping (this was minimal people...I dont do the crowds)
*a clean house
*putting up Christmas decorations
*talking with a lot of friends
*making chili and cornbread...it was good!
*re-doing my blog!

*Today I am thankful for a couple of days off so I could get all the previous things listed done!

8 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Love the new blog layout! And I love leftovers too. Your tree looks great and I wish I could have worked out with you and Trish. Happy (late) Thanksgiving! Oh and come on over girl, we have lots of buns! :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute!! Glad you had a few days to relax! Love you!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Holl... it was nice chatting with you for a bit tonight, I miss you! Your place looks awesome... we need to come over for some Hollie time soon! What kind of ice cream can we bring you this time?? Love you!

Jenny M. said...

Nice background! Glad you had a fun filled weekend. I wish some Jenny time was on that list. I'll see you in less than a month!!

Love you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Hollie! love the tree! I'll have to come over soon and see it in person! I love you. (This is the first time I have looked at blogs in a long while so I thought I'd better comment ;))

Anonymous said...

Hollie it looks like you had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!! Glad you got to relax a little and get some things done! love you

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun Hol! We love you so much...

Cherie Baker Vann said...

love your tree :)