Saturday, November 15, 2008

Party at Aunt Hollie's...



Last night Ivy was going to spend the night with me and we decided to invite her friends Tate and Ewan to join us. We met them at the mall with their mom (and my fab friend) Lynn. We ate dinner, went and picked out a toy at the Disney store and then came back to my place for a movie. They were so excited. It wasn't a great nights sleep but fun for the kiddos. Special thanks to my roommate Mandy for being such a trooper!




*Today I am thankful that I woke up to a sweet little voice saying "I love you Hollie" and a sweet little kiss.

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Matt and Kelli REALLY love you Hollie 'cuz we had a great night's sleep. Thank you for buying Ivy the toy and getting her a new pair of (much needed) tennis shoes! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

a traveller of myriad hues said...

ivy is real cute..and u write matter-of facts-
love.

Amber said...

What a fun Auntie you are. A few of our siblings have my kiddos over for sleepovers when we go up North, and they always have such a blast. Good times as well as wonderful memories.

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun!! Thanks for the slumber party!! We love you!