Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks...


I love Thanksgiving. It's a great time to reflect on all the things we should be thankful for. Not to mention great food, awesome naps and some sweet left overs. This year I spent the morning at home. My roommate is out of town for the weekend so I slept in, read, worked out and then went to the Iverson's this afternoon to have Thanksgiving with them. They had a few friends over and it was a good time.(they also had three types of turkey: deep fried, rotiserre, and regular) Afterwards I stopped by Pam and Mark Curries with Kelli and Matt and then I headed over to my friend Patricia's house to spend a little time with her.

It was a great day to be reminded of all the reasons I have to be thankful which are many. I have an abubdantly blessed life.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

I am thankful for you my dear friend!!!

Love you!