Thursday, November 20, 2008

My TMC Family...

I know I talk all the time about how I love the people in my office but I really love the people in my office. I thought this was a sa-weet picture of us. I'm going to go from left to right and tell you a little tid-bit about this crazy family of mine and why I love them.

Kristin: She's our newest member and always has a smile. She's a learner and she has a love for people. She is an encourager of me and I have enjoyed seeing our friendship grow. Great sense of humor too.

Hugh: I've worked with him the last four years. First as a student then I hired him as paid staff. I've adopted him as my little brother and have appreciated his wisdom. He calms me down when I need to relax and tells me when I am being dramatic. Love it Hugh!

Megan: Megan was my first official hire as Director. What a blessing she is. She is so loyal to me and is a great friend and confidant. She has shared all the ups and downs with me the last four years. A true sista!

Luke: I Love this kid! He's become my little protector. He's always looking out for me and is one of the most caring people in my life. He's the entertainer of the office...you never know what is going to happen next with him. He is a blessing to me.

John Melcon: John is dilligent in all he does. I have grown to appreciate him so much the last six months. He is brillant (I'm learning more and more). He's faithful and he is the voice of reason in the office.

John Spring: One of the sweetest,most generous and BEST gentleman that I've ever met. A great friend and he's always looking out for me. He is the caretaker of the girls in the office and I adore him.

Steve Crawford: This kid makes me smile. The whole office enjoys him and appreciates his honesty and willingness to be "real". Steve is caring. He is always seeking me out to see how he can serve me and wants to please me.....I appreciate him.

I am blessed by this group! They have shown me so much love the last few weeks/years and I couldn't ask for more. It's a joy to come to work with them everyday! A defintie blessing from the Lord!

1 comment:

Sarah Ikegami said...

What a great pic! You're all sooo good looking, holla!