Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Sarah has been in my office the last three years. She moved down to Hollywood with her husband Rob over a year ago. It has been such an encouragement for me to see their love for the lost and the church. Sarah recently left TMC to live and work in her community in order to build relationships to reach the lost.

She will be missed (and is missed already). Sarah, I love you and appreciate your friendship, loyalty and your Spirit in this office. I can't wait to have our thrift shop and breakfast at the Griddle day! The picture is part of our office staff at Sarah's last luncheon!

*Today I'm thankful for the smooth tunes of Harry Conick Jr.

1 comment:

Sarah Ikegami said...

Hollie, you're so sweet! I miss you, too! We must plan a day together :) Maybe after the craziness of WOW?