Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Heart Admissions...

I love my job for many reasons. The biggest reason would be the people I have the pleasure of working with. They love me, encourage me, are trustworthy, work hard and are loyal. I consider it such a blessing to be able to lead the office and to work hard in all ways to honor the Lord. There have been so many sweet times over the last four years. God has always blessed our office with the people he has placed there and this year in no different.
It's been a trying past three months interviewing and hoping to find the best person for the open positions but it's complete. The last two days I took my staff away for some TEAM development and meetings to set the stage for next year. It was a great time to get away and just be together.
We went to Anaheim. We had meetings during the day on Wednesday and then for dinner we went to downtown Disney to ESPN Zone. This was probably the highlight for me as we had great conversation during dinner so we could get to know one another better. We had a air hockey tournament (Great Job Meg for taking the gold!). On Thursday we had a time of prayer and John Melcon brought us a devotional and then we headed to the beach for a couple hours to relax and play some games. Luke brought his guitar and led us in some singing too.
There are so many things that I love and appreicate about each person and I look forward to see what the Lord is going to do in our office this year. I LOVE YOU GUYS and am so thankful for you all.

*Today I'm thankful that it's Friday!

No comments: