Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Lynn....


I am so thankful for my friend Lynn. She was my first friend when I moved out to California and she remains a dear friend to me now. There are so many great things about her but i will share the two most impactful things to me regarding her.

She is so strong. Despite any trials the Lord allows her to go through Lynn is always thinking of others and remaining faithful to the Lord and those around her. She is an amazing mom and she is always thinking of me, calling or stopping by to see how I am doing. She is one of the most selfless people I know. She has really impacted my life in this way.

Secondly, she is giving. Lynn will randomly stop by my work to give me a Starbucks or a Jamba Juice and tell me she loves me. Dealing with all these allergies and not feeling good she's done a lot of research and always looking for ways to make me feel better. once again...selfless.

Lynn, I love you! i am so thankful for you in my life and your Godly example. You are selfless and have persevered through different trials the Lord has brought your way. I am so honored to call you friend. I hope you have a great day and feel loved!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

That is so true what you wrote about Lynn. we love her too. We will love her even more this year when she is with Ivy!!! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

ok, so I am sitting here sobbing while I am reading this!! This was SO sweet and totally undeserved but thank you!! I love you and I am SO thankful for our friendship!!