Thursday, August 28, 2008

My New Roomate...


I like my new roommate. Her name is Mandy Spring. I got to know her through her brother, John, (who is one of my favorite people in the world)! She moved out here over a year ago and we've hung out a couple times over the past year. We have a lot in common: our love for the Lord, reality television, music, the beach and she likes to laugh too!
It's only a temporary thing as she will eventually be moving back to the East Coast but I'm glad that I have someone to kick it with for a time. Yeah for Mandy!

*Today I am thankful for God's Soverign timing in all event's of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm so glad you got a roomie. . . she looks very sweet! Loved our conversation the other day and I will be praying for you. I can't wait to see how the Lord continues to work in your life! His goodness is so evident!

Much love
Heidi