Monday, August 4, 2008

Hebrews 13:5 "Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He himself has said "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
This encouraged me today. I am so thankful for the Lord's soverignty over all events in my life. With Him, nothing is accidental, nothing is incidential and NO experience is wasted. My destiny is in Christ and Him alone. There is something so powerful in that. There is a peace to be found in that when I do experience trials and tonight I am grateful that the Lord has his hand in ALL things. A big shout out to the Lord for that one....HOLLA!

*Tonight I am thankful that Ivy is finally sleeping so I can get some work done....LOVE HER!

2 comments:

Kelli I. said...

Hollie,
I have been a fan and frequent viewer of your blog for a long time! Thanks for your constant encouragement and for turning our eyes toward Jesus.

Kelli I.

Anonymous said...

That is so encouraging, Hol. I always am so encouraged by your strong and faithful attitude! Love ya!