Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Little Reminiscing...


I was just given these pictures from the Passion conference that I went to in Kampala, Uganda back in June. It took me back to that moment when there were over 20,000 people who were singing to the Lord. It was such an awesome experience that is hard to put into words. I hope you dig the pictures. Just picture me a few rows back to the right of the stage. It rocked.




* Today I am thankful for God's grace...it's bigger than I know or can comprehend!

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Sweet pictures, get goose bumps thinking about it.

I'm almost done with your sign! Hope it's a good replacement for the one that Tricia had :)

Wendy said...

I lived near Kampala about 20 years ago. There were a few rinky-dink churches...nothing like the pictures. God is so faithful to continue His good work..