Monday, July 28, 2008

Things...

I've been slacking I KNOW! I've been a busy girl. Work has been crazy! I spent Friday night with the Keller's. A great time of food, fellowship AND fun! Thanks Heidi (and joe)! I love you guys! Saturday was spent with my soon to be roommate Mandy Spring. I've gotten to know her through her brother John (who is one of my favorite people in the world) so I know we will have a great time. Its only temporary since she's moving back to the East coast but we will have a great time nonetheless. We layed by the pool and went to Pasadena. (I heart Pasadena!)

Sunday I went to church and then went to see The Dark Knight with John, Justin and Mandy. It was good. By Sunday night I was exhausted. Today was super busy at work. I went into the office at 7:30 AM until 6:15 PM, worked out with Hugh and then came straight home to watch my landlords kids so they could go to a movie. I really like and appreciate them so it's fun for me to hang with the boys. It's 9:00 now and I should be working but I chose to do a little update so I don't get anymore comments on how my blog has been slacking! :)

*Today I'm thankful that I have all the positions in the office filled and the new staff is hired! PTL!

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

I'm so glad you have a roomie, even if it's only temp!

I heart Pasadena too..did you hit the huge Forever 21 :-)

Love and miss you!!