Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Favorite: Give Me Jesus

I really dig this song so enjoy! I've been in Chicago the last couple of days for a conference. It has been a good trip and I've learned a lot. I'm here with my co-worker Jason. We went to the Navy Pier tonight. It dropped 15 degrees in 10 minutes and I thought a mid-west storm was coming on but it passed. They were having an out door concert and it was a blast...(think Rapper's Delight, Ice Ice Baby, Baby Got Back...need I go on!?!?) After pizza, fried dough and too much food I'm ready for a work out!

I Heart California!

*Today I am thankful for a really comfortable bed to sleep in.

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Me too Hollie, I love that song. And amen to eating too much food and needing a good workout - I hear you girl!

Kirra said...

You are in Chicago?! What?! Navy Pier is close to where I live! How fun!!! When are you going back to California?! I'm sure you're so busy with the conference but if you have any free time I would love to meet up with you!