Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Job Well Done...


I think I've mentioned once or twice what a blessing it is to work with people whom you love. I have been blest the last four years with a staff who loves one another, encourages one another, and works hard unto the Lord. They are like family to me.
Yesterday was a bitter sweet day for me as I had to say goodbye to Erin Walter.

She has been with me the last three years. We have shared many wonderful moments. Some difficult, some sad, some joyous and numerous changes in our lives. Through it all Erin has been solid! She is an example to many and does all things with excellence for the Glory of God. She will be missed! Erin, I am so proud of you and can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you and Jordan! Thank you for being loyal and faithful to me!

2 comments:

Nathan Keith said...

Another one bites the dust...sad day Erin!!!

Sarah Ikegami said...

Ahh, I'm going to miss Erin, too!