Sunday, March 8, 2009

Mexico here I come...

I leave tommorow morning for a much needed vacation and I can't wait. A couple of months back two girls from the college (whom I love dearly) invited me to go with them over their Spring break. It's turned into 5 girls total and I anticipate it being a great week. We are staying at http://puntavistasignature.com/ which is beautiful.
I am looking forward to sun, surf, and a lot of reading and time with the Lord. More too come... For everyone who has called me with the safety warnings we will stay on the resort, not go out at night and we will put safety first! :)

*Today I am thankful for a week off.

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Have THE best time!! Can't wait to see pics when you get back :-)

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time...you deserve a break! We will miss you this week!!