Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ALMOST Paradise...





























OK here are some pictures. I did bring my camera cord. YEAH! The only problem is I dropped my camera and I think I ruined the lens....BUMMER. We will see what transires. I am getting a lot of rest, sun and walks on the beach. We've been sleeping until 8 everyday. Coffee and bible reading on the deck every morning, time for a morning work out on the beach (I taught Steffi Pilates this AM) and then grab a smoothie and hear back to the beach. It's been a fun week with the girls!


*Today I am thankful for peanut butter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...that place looks amazing!! Glad to hear that you are relaxing!

Julie Gebhards said...

oh my word...can I come over? How fun! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Wow Wow Wow! So glad you got to relax at teh beach! Love you sista!