Friday, March 13, 2009

For the last four days I've been listening to the power of the ocean and the waves crashing. As I was sitting today listening to the waves crash and watching the sunrise I couldnt help but think of the beauty of it all but how I also fear it. I was in the ocean yesterday and the power of a wave took me under and i couldnt help but think how powerful it is. It made me fear the ocean a bit. I started reading Psalm this morning and read this.
Psalm 93:3-4 "The floods have lifted up, O Lord, The floods have lifted up their voice; The floods lift up their waves, The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, than the mighty waves of the sea."

How cool is that? AS beautiful as the ocean is and as powerful and fearful as it is the Lord is more beautiful and mightier than all of it. This was a blessing to me this morning.

*This morning I am thankful for the Word of God.

No comments: