Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Decide....


Have you ever been really excited about a purchase and you come home to share it with your roommate, husband, wife, friend or anyone and they are not as excited about it?!?! Well that was me the other day with my beloved Tricia. I bought a new beach bag slash "I need a carry on bag for Uganda" and I thought I found the perfect bag! It was stylish, bright and sturdy! Here was our conversation:

Hol: "Girl, you are gonna love my purchase (with eudes of excitmemet!)

Tric: "What did you get?"

Hol: (pulling the new bag out) "This cute new bag for my carry on and the beach....dont you LOVE it?"

Tric: (laughing a little)"Yes Hol. it's cute."

Hol: "You don't like it."

Tric: "No, I like it, I just would not look at that in the store and think that's the cutest bag ever.." (that was the jest of it)

Needless to say.....my bubble was burst just a little (but praise God for a roommate who shares her honest opinion with me!) SO I need you to decide...

A. Holla Hollie!!! That bag is Hot!
B. Bag Bust! Not as cute as you think!
*Today I am thankful for a night out with my girls....I LOVE you Jen and Tricia! So thankful that you are in my life to love, challenge and encourage me! Truly a blessing from the Lord.

8 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

B.. not diggin the sailor idea

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Tricia and Wendy....

Sarah Ikegami said...

I love nautical...for clothes, not really the home, I dig the bag!

Summer Martin said...

A--all the way!! Love it! It catches the eye. I love the colors. If I were you, I would keep it!

Polly Meredith said...

A...this is a hip, cool, happenin' bag!

Mollie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! i would have done the exact same thing with it!

you GO GIRL! :)

Happy Hollie said...

The bags a keeper peeps!

Ashley Kostjuk said...

Yikes...I have to say i'm not lovin' it...but it's perfect for your trip.
When I first saw the picture before reading your entry I thought you were going to talk about what you found cleaning out your closet!?
Just reading your last comment about you keeping it. I love that you like it!!