Monday, May 5, 2008

Person of the Week: Birthday Girl....Wendy Penberthy


Wendy is a friend that I met through my sister. We have gotten closer over the last three years and she has become like another sister to me. It's her birthday today so I thought this would be a great way to let her know how much I love her.

Wendy I appreciate you. I'm glad we have the type of relationship that we can say exactly what we're thinking. Thank you for walking through the good and bad with me over the last couple years. I know the reason you stay on me about certain things is because you love me and want the best for me. Thank you for opening your family to me and always making me feel like I'm a part of it. I LOVE your kids and am thankful that you share them with me. I love you sis and am so thankful for you today and every day!

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Happy Birthday Wendy!! So glad you are home to celebrate, have a blast!!

Miss you Hol!!

Wendy Penberthy said...

Awwww Hollie, that was sooo sweet! Thank you sis! I love you too and am excited for tonight!