Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thankfulness...

I love it when my "favorite friends" world collide. A few nights ago I had two of my closest friends over. Lynn Leonard and Lamya Reynolds are some of my most faithful loving friends. I met Lynn when I first moved out here. She was my first friend in California. We have begun to spend a lot more time together over the last year and she has been a great testimony to me of what it means to persevere in trials yet has been one of the most giving and loving people despite her own trials. She has been a huge encourager and lover of me over the last six months.
I met Lamya a little over a year ago. We still talk about how weird it is that we've only known eachother for a year. She is a dear friend that I feel like I've known forever. She is so faithful and has pursued me, encouraged me, cried with me and rejoiced with me through numerous situations. She is constantly calling me to check on me and to tell me she loves me.
I am so blest! It was fun for me to have two of my favorite friends come together to get to know one another better. It was a great night to talk about the trials the Lord has put in our lives this year but to also see how He has faithfully provided for us, sustained us, and has answered our prayers. I am so thankful to my Lord for the friends he has given me. I have never felt as loved, cared for and encouraged as I have this past year. I truly see how the Lord provides and cares for me through His people. I love you girls and treasure our time together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, you are TOO sweet! I love you too and I don't know what I would do without you!! SO VERY thankful for all of your encouragement and love!!