Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm back...


You've probably been wondering where I've been. I have been one busy girl. Work was super busy this week getting ready for all our visiotrs next week and then when I wasn't working I was at home working on my house. Tricia and I decided to paint our living room and dining room. I love my guest house but it needed some color. We have a lot of wall space and the white walls was starting to bother me so we found a color we loved. (soft wheat)
I spent 4 hours on Thursday night doing all the frames and baseboards only to find out the next day (after painting everything else) that we had two different colors. Tricia and I spent a good portion of our day on Friday going back over everything.
We woke up this morning and we love it! Here are some pictures of the finished product. (and one of what we left behind)

*today I am thankful that it is a beach day!

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Luvs it!

612 SW 50th Street said...

It looks really nice Hol.

The Parsons' blog said...

I'm glad you took pictures of your place.. Tricia never sends any! And it was funny, I clicked on the first picture to look at it close and there she was! Anyway...your place is super cute! Good work!

Jenny M. said...

Love it sis! You girls did good, that is a big space to paint. Painting can be challenging! I see Trishy there and know you took that in the morning! She's in her coffee-drinking-bible-reading position, I remember it well!

Thanks for your message, I will call tomorrow...LOVE YOU!!

Summer Martin said...

I love it, Hollie! It looks so great!! :) Great job, girl!!