Saturday, March 15, 2008

God's Faithfulness...

I never thought the day would come when I would be out of debt. When I moved out to California 6 years ago it seemed like my income decreased and my bills increased. I really don't know how i survived the first couple of years other than the grace of God. The Lord has truly blest me since I've been out here and over the last couple of years I've been able to buckle down and I just sent off my last check to be debt free. HOLLA!
It's such a blessing and feeling of freedom. It took me a little longer that I had anticipated. I have been fortunate to travel, have a nice home and help out my friends when needed and this has been important to me. Three years ago I was thinking that I will always have these outstanding bills but I wanted to share how God has faithfully provided a way out for me.
I have a couple "big" things coming up that will add to my plate but i will be talking about that another post.
"Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! Sing out the honor of His name;
Make His praise glorious.
Say to God, How awesome are your works! Through the greatness of your power Your enemies shall submit themselves to you,
And the earth shall praise You and sing praises to You;
They shall sing praises to Your name. "
Psalm 66:1-4

*Today I am thankful that it is Saturday!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats girl!! Happy for you!
Love ya,
Lynn

Anonymous said...

yay! i remember how great that felt too - to finally pay off my student & car loans! you're the 2nd person I know who uses blogger who is getting these weird "warning" posts - delete them if you can so your friends (and you) don't accidentally click on them. does blogspot let you do stuff like that as the administrator of your own blog? they lead to sites that start installing spyware onto your computer it seems...

Happy Hollie said...

Thanks Kiss! I got rid of him.