Saturday, March 1, 2008


I love the weekends. It was so beautiful out this week. The weather gives me more energy and helps me to anticipate the summer and beach! People in my office love the benefits of it. I let them go home early two days this week and gave them two days of jeans. (it's the little things that make them soo happy..SWEET love it!) I also spent some good time with my interns this week which encouraged me. I tend to get so busy and bogged down with my responsibilities that the thing that gets neglected are the staff and students and I hate that. We had some good talks about it and I've made a committment to make more time. The part of my job where I find the most joy is the people so I need to invest in that a little more. Every Thursday I also have a Directors meeting and this week my boss had all the directors meet outside and he had lots of goodies for us. The whole meeting we just went around and shared where we were at in life, what we are struggling with and we just encouraged one another. It was such a good time. There are few places where you work that will take the time to do that. It's a blessing and I'm grateful.
The picture is from a barbeque last weekend. My friends Jen Holmes, Becca Burke and Heidi Keller.
*Today I'm thankful that my body hurts ohhh sooo bad from the Body Sculpting class last night. Pain is Gain!

No comments: