Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gavin Degraw

Last night my sister Kelli, Melissa Brooks, Tricia and I went to a Gavin DeGraw concert. I was introduced to Gavin almost four years ago and have been a big fan ever since. His album is probably the only album that I can listen to over and over and not get sick of it. He's had a couple big hits so if you don't know the name you've probably heard his song.
This was the third time I've seen him in concert. His new album should be coming out this spring so check him out. We got up close and personal last night so it was a sweet concert.


*Today I am thankful for my coffee to go cups.

2 comments:

Jenny M. said...

Wish I could've been there!! I've been singing Chariot ALL morning! Glad you all had fun!

Happy Hollie said...

You were the one thing missing sis!