Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Johnny!



Happy Birthday to my dear friend and co-worker John Spring. John started working in the Admissions office almost a year ago. Since that time he has become one of my closest friends and someone I've grown to respect and admire. I consider him a blessing in my life.

I am thankful for John in the following ways: The way he does his job with excellence and lives out Colossians 3:23-24, his character: his integrity is something I never need to question, he's a true gentleman: he treats all of us girls in the office with love and care, and he is an encourager of me. Today I am thankful for you John. I am one of your biggest fans!

2 comments:

Wendy Penberthy said...

Aaaaw, that is sweet Holl, tell John happy birthday from the Penberthys!!!

Swimwife said...

Hey Holla Hollie!!! So fun that you have a blog. I miss you girl! I am also a huge John Spring fan:) Tell him Happy Birthday from the Woodwards!
love ya girl
Staci Woodward!