Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome to the world of "This is My Life"

I love reading other people's blogs and after much encouragement from many I decided to start a blog myself. I have no idea how I'm going to keep this up but my mom will be happy to know what's going on in my life more. I also can't let my brother and sister show me up since they are blogging now too.
It's taken me a long time to get this blog started so my first entry will be a short one. One thing I want to end every blog with is something i'm thankful for that day. Today I'm thankful to be a part of such a great church. I have grown so much since being a part of Grace Community. I have met some wonderful Godly people who have impacted my life in a great and profound way. I am blest! If you are in the area check it out: www.gracechurch.org.

4 comments:

Julie M. Lee said...

Awesome!

Wendy Penberthy said...

OH YAH HOllIE!!! I cannot believe you did it, whooo hooo!! Love you girl! ps. the pics under "my blessings", you need to make bigger, my old eyes can't see that pic!

Kelli said...

Holla Sista! Mom won't get any work done while reading all of her kids blogs......Yeah! Where is my picture? I need to approve it first! (You know how you are) Lots of Love, Kelli

612 SW 50th Street said...

It's about time. Let's get some bigger photos on your page...looking forward to your posts.