Friday, November 30, 2007

Fridays...

I love Fridays. They are most refreshing after a long work week. On Monday and Tuesday night I had the opportunity to babysit for some families in my church that I love. On Wednesday night Gary (Director of Financial Aid) and I did a presentation at Grace Community Church for parents and students on "Why students should go to a Christian college and how they can afford it." There was a great turnout and we had the opportunity to talk to some neat families. Thursday was a late night at work so I could take off early today. I worked a half day today, ran errands, and then came home and took a great nap. There is nothing like a nap when you are tired on a rainy afternoon with a big fuzzy blanket...LOVE IT! Tonight I am meeting some friends from church for dinner. I am so thankful for the friends I have been blest with out here. I have been given much and am so thankful.

This morning I met with two girls from the college and we had such a good time talking about trials, patience, the Grace of God, and how all of these things make us look towards Heaven. I will do a post on this later as these are things that have been on my mind constantly the past few months. The Lord has been showing me a lot and I see Him at work in my life. I am thankful and don't understand how He could love a sinner like me. I am glad he does though. This morning was a blessed time filled with good conversation and was very impactful for me. I was really thankful for our time together. (Shout out to Jen and Jen!)

*Today I am thankful for afternoon naps. I love them especially on a rainy afternoons.

No comments: