Sunday, November 8, 2009

Visiting Jenny in Yakima....


Tricia and I had such a good time visiting Jenny. I met Jenny about 6 years ago through Tricia and she quickly became one of my best friends. Tricia and Jenny have been such good and faithful friends to me over the years. I am so thankful for them in my life. Jenny got married three years ago to a GREAT guy and moved to Yakima, Washington. As excited as I was for her...I miss her and hanging out with her everyday!

Three years and two kids later, Tricia and I headed to Yakima to see Jenny and her family. It was so fun to see the places she has talked about and get a glimpse of what her life is like. It was so great to be with two of my closest friends again and just be together. I LOVE these girls.
These are the two additions to Jenny's life. Olivia and Malory. They are too cute. Olivia is two years old with the vocabulary of a four year old and the energy of an eight year old and Malory five months is super chill.

It was a great weekend of good food, fun AND my favorite....fellowship!

No comments: