Sunday, November 29, 2009

Congratulation Mr. & Mrs. Strong...


Tonight my beloved friend Kristin got married! It was a fun day that started this morning when Hugh and I took Johnny to Hollywood for breakfast at The Griddle. It is a yummy place that I love to go too with friends. It was John's 29th birthday and we wanted to do something special for him since he is such a good friend to many. I just love John! He is such a genuine, hard working, kind, caring, loving friend. (Happy Birthday Johnny. You are a treasure in my life)

This afternoon we headed to Kristin's wedding. She was a beaming bride! Kristin and Nate are one of the funnest couples I know as you can tell from the picture above. I have loved watching her in their relationship. She has been so patient and her day finally came! I am excited to watch her grow in her new role as wife.

2 comments:

mom said...

Love your outfit Hol.

Summer Martin said...

you are lookin' good, Hol!!! HOLLA!!