Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things to Be Thankful for...


I've been meaning to post the last two weeks but haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to post a couple pictures of Luke and Rebecca's wedding. As you can tell she was a beautiful bride.
This picture represents Luke to a tee. He is so fun and has been like a brother to me over the last two years. I am so excited for them as they start their life together.



There are a lot of things that I am thankful for but I will bring some things to mind from the last couple weeks since I posted.
1. My office. We have been spending a lot of time together lately and they are such a joy in my life. We genuinely love one another and enjoy being together. They really are my family.
2. Kelli, Matt, Lucy and Ivy. I don't know what I would do without them here in California.
3. Getting to talk to my brother and his family. I miss them.
4. The Rents. Love them.
5. Getting to spend some time with Tricia. They don't come more faithful than her.
6. An afternoon catching up with Jen Sharp. Love it and much needed.
7. Hugh working out with me even when he doesnt want to just to help me and push me.
8. A chai massage with Kristin. An experience we won't forget.
9. Dinner with Lynn and Holly. Love these girls.
10. Laughing with Johnny. So glad he is back!
11. Hamilton finding a cheap ticket to Atlanta. Thank you brother.
12. Getting to talk with Sean. Back from Afghanistan. I love you Sean and am glad you are home safe.
13. Getting to celebrate with Patricia and her upcoming wedding....a few short weeks.
14. Getting to catch up with Voda. Get to see her for her wedding in two months!
15. The gift of Joy.
16. That the Lord would choose ME!
17. Getting to see Jenny with Tricia. A GREAT time.
18. A new blessing in my life. Crystal Keating. Thank you Lord.
19. A great Thanksmas party hosted by Denise. so thankful for her.
20. I'm thankful that I could list a 1000 more things to be thankful for.

1 comment:

Jenny M. said...

Love it! I am thankful for you! Your friendship is a treasure and I am constantly encouraged by your fervent pursuit of our Lord!!

LOVE YOU!!!