Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving dinner....


I spent Thanksgiving over at my friend Lynn's house. It was so much fun. We ate too much, laughed a lot and I got a lot of snuggles in with her boys. (which is one of my favorite things)
After dinner we played Pictionary. Tat wanted me to win all the time so if someone was yelling out the correct answer he waited for me to say and then he would get all excited saying I won! Loved it. Afterwards Lynn came over for a little slumber party. Rest and relaxation! Thanks Lynn for such a great day. You are a huge blessing in my life and I love you so much!

2 comments:

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

Ooooooooo I'm too jealous! So fun girlies! Miss you and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Love you too and SOOOOO glad you were able to join us! We LOVED having you!